- About Ishmael Reed
- Airing Dirty Laundry
- Another Day At The Front: Dispatches From The Race War
- Barack Obama and the Jim Crow Media: The Return of the Nigger Breakers
- Blues City: A Walk in Oakland
- GOD MADE ALASKA FOR THE INDIANS: Selected Essays
- Going Too Far: Essays About America's Nervous Breakdown
- Mixing It Up: Taking on the Media Bullies and Other Reflections
- Oakland Rhapsody, The Secret Soul Of An American Downtown, with photographs by Richard Nagler
- Shrovetide in Old New Orleans: Essays
- The Complete Muhammad Ali
- Writin' is Fightin': Thirty-Seven Years of Boxing on Paper
- 19 Necromancers From Now
- CALAFIA: The California Poetry
- From Totems to Hip-Hop: A Multicultural Anthology of Poetry Across the Americas, 1900–2001
- MultiAmerica, Essays on Cultural Wars and Cultural Peace
- Pow Wow, 63 Writers Address the Fault Lines in the American Experience
- THE BEFORE COLUMBUS FOUNDATION FICTION ANTHOLOGY: SELECTIONS FROM THE AMERICAN BOOK AWARDS 1980-1990
- The Before Columbus Foundation Poetry Anthology, Selections from the American Book Awards 1980–1990
- The HarperCollins Literary Mosaic Series, Ishmael Reed, General Editor
- The Reed Reader
- Yardbird Lives!
Airing Dirty Laundry
Nominated for both the Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award, Ishmael Reed now returns with a boisterous and irreverent collection of nonfiction writing. "Always provocative, sometimes infuriating, this collection reminds us that the purpose of art is not to confirm and coddle but to provoke and confront".-- The New York Times Book Review.
**From Publishers Weekly
Featuring 36 essays on various topics and spanning the past 15 years, this collection represents Reed at his outspoken, polemical best.
For information on purchasing this title, please contact us.